Senior PHP Developer
Roll up your sleeves and get ready to design, develop, and secure advanced web applications. At DongIT, you can work on projects ranging from intricate systems for our high-end clients to our own powerful in-house platform Security Reporter.
Developing at a senior level means your programming code is structured and reliable. You are highly accurate, and your knowledge is up-to-date through work experience, education, or your relentless interest. You use frameworks or other existing code because you recognize its added value. Identifying vulnerabilities in PHP code is part of your expertise, but you also house the skill set to fix these issues appropriately. Your passion for information security is what drives your work, and your hacker mindset is what you bring to the table.
- Academic level of technical education completed (BSc/MSc/PhD).
- Knowledge base:
- Extensive PHP and MVC knowledge.
- Linux/Unix systems.
- Familiar with the latest development techniques and coding structures.
- 5+ years in a relevant line of work.
- Object-oriented programming.
- Development frameworks, such as Laravel, Symfony, CakePHP, and Drupal.
- Other programming languages, such as Python and Java.
- Passion for information security, with a hacker mindset.
What you enjoy
- Coding in an accurate and structured style.
- Translating your creativity to output.
- Thinking along with the company and providing fresh ideas.
- Working in a fast-paced team where collaboration will move you ahead.
What we have to offer
- Large and challenging web development projects.
- High-end laptop.
- A platform and encouragement for your own initiative and input.
- Time and budget to follow training and courses.
- An opportunity to build on your track record and your development skills.
- Option for full remote work and flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden, just a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- Travel compensation or an NS train card.
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and level of education.
- Pension plan and other enticing bonus models.
Note: Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. We do not accept candidates through third parties, including recruitment parties, employment agencies, headhunters, and outsourcing organizations.