Junior/Medior PHP Developer
Welcome to a valuable next step in your career. This is your chance to harness your creativity and develop your skill set by working on advanced web applications. At DongIT, we have a wide range of projects thirsty for your ingenuity and craving for innovative design.
Developing at a Junior/Medior level means participating in various large and challenging web projects within a team of experienced developers. Fitting in with the team and taking feedback to the heart is key to your own success and growth and builds towards delivering excellence.
You will work on various complex web applications with privacy-sensitive data, which must meet high requirements. We translate our customer requests into safe, maintainable, and clean code in a structured and accurate manner. You will find yourself in a dynamic environment and perform work based on open source frameworks using a ticket system, version management, continuous integration, unit testing, security, and release management.
- HBO/WO education level completed in a relevant major such as:
- Computer Science.
- Software Engineering or Development.
- Communication & Multimedia Design.
- Knowledge base:
- Apache, PHP, and CSS/HTML.
- Linux and MySQL.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a relevant line of work, either from a previous job, education, or personal work.
- Developing websites/applications.
- Development frameworks, such as Laravel, CakePHP, Symfony, or Drupal.
What you enjoy
- Working accurately in a high-paced environment.
- Translating your creativity to output.
- Active participation in the company and providing innovative ideas.
- Working as a team player, but also functioning independently when needed.
What we have to offer
- Large and challenging web development projects.
- High-end laptop.
- A platform and encouragement for your own initiative and input.
- Time and budget to follow training and courses.
- An opportunity to build on your track record and your development skills.
- Option for full remote work and flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden, just a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- Travel compensation or an NS train card.
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and level of education.
- Pension plan and other enticing bonus models.
Note: Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. We do not accept candidates through third parties, including recruitment parties, employment agencies, headhunters, and outsourcing organizations.