Are you commercially oriented and do you know how to find the right candidates to fill all open internal vacancies? Do you have experience with recruitment or sales in the field of cybersecurity or web development? At DongIT you get the chance to expand our team of developers, pentesters, and business-related functions with your own input and strategy.
As a Recruitment Lead you are responsible for finding suitable candidates to help the company grow. You are the main point of contact for new and existing candidates, where you excel in maintaining relationships and can tell potential candidates perfectly why they would like to work for DongIT. You have excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, and you are able to quickly master all the ins and outs of the vacancies, the work, the company, and knowledge about the market. We offer tools and support to get you started. Still, you are free to optimize this entire recruitment process, from finding potential candidates, conducting job interviews, drawing up employment contracts, and further implementing new processes at your own discretion. In addition, you will also be involved in other HR activities, where you will ensure streamlined HR processes and administration together with other managers.
- Completed education at minimum BSc or MSc level.
- At least 2 years of work experience in recruitment, sales, HR, or other relevant experience.
- Proficient in using various channels to find and get in touch with the right profiles.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and required competencies and skillsets of candidates.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (Dutch and English) and good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship management skills.
- Strong negotiating skills, with the ability to attract candidates.
- Basic computer skills, experience with CRM software, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Workspace.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
What you enjoy
- Working goal-oriented and organized, both independently and in a team.
- Pick up the phone immediately and work proactively.
- Translating creativity into output.
- Thinking along with the company and coming up with innovative ideas.
- Searching for the perfect match to fill specific vacancies.
- Conducting interviews with candidates and supervising follow-up processes.
- You don't know how to give up, you keep going until you get results.
What we have to offer
- Possibility to work part-time (from 16 hours per week).
- Working in a friendly, sociable, and small team.
- High-end laptop.
- A platform and encouragement for your own initiative and input.
- Time and budget to follow training and courses.
- An opportunity to build on a track record and directly impact business operations.
- Ability to work entirely remotely and with flexible working hours.
- Comfortable workplace in the center of Leiden, just a 5-minute walk from the central station.
- Travel compensation or an NS train card.
- Market-based salary, dependent on experience and level of education.
- Pension plan and other enticing bonus models.
Note: Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. We do not accept candidates through third parties, including recruitment parties, employment agencies, headhunters, and outsourcing organizations.